- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 LIC AAO Vacancies Details 2018:
- 1.1.1 LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.1.2 LIC AAO 2018 Application Fee:
- 1.1.3 LIC AAO Selection procedure:
- 1.1.4 LIC AAO Cut Off Marks:
- 1.1.5 LIC AAO 2018 Admit Card:
- 1.1.6 LIC AAO Result 2018:
- 1.1.7 LIC AAO Previous Year Papers:
- 1.1.8 LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2018:
- 1.1.9 LIC AAO 2018 Exam Pattern:
- 1.1.10 How to Apply for LIC AAO Jobs 2018?
- 1.1 LIC AAO Vacancies Details 2018:
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018
In the year of 2018, (LIC) Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to release LIC AAO 2018 Notification for the total of 650 Posts. Every year (LIC) Life Insurance Corporation, India Recruit (AAO) Assistant Administrator Officer. It is expected that Submission of Online Application For AAO post is going to double this year. As we all know LIC is one of the largest Insurance Company in all over India. Every Year Life Insurance Corporation of India organizes LIC AAO Recruitment for the vacant post of Assistant Administrative Officer. The responsibility of AAO is to regulate all New Schemes, Give general assistant to particular branches, Coordinating with other departments and much more duty for Assistant Administrative Officer. Also, they have to interact with the client of LIC and make sure them for better profit to the company. They have to manage claims and settle down between employee and clients. So, if you are seeking to make your career in LIC than go for it LIC is the best platform to start your career. Very soon officials of LIC is going to update the LIC 2018 AAO Notification on their official site.
Now Candidates..! Let’s take a quick overview of (LIC) Life Corporation of India. Basically, this is an insurance or investment company which (HQ) Headquarter is located in Mumbai, India. It was established on 1st September 1956 by the Indian Government. This company deals in Financial Services and their Products are Life Insurance, Mutual Funds, Medical Insurance and Investment Management. LIC chairman name is VK Sharma and their Managing director is Usha Sangwan. It’s official site of www.licindia.in. And Every year LIC releases various employment notification for various posts and this time they came up with AAO Employment Notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for LIC AAO 2018 Exam. So, candidates if you are making your mind to appear in LIC AAO Exam than firstly you all have to go through with all the information regarding LIC AAO Exam. Below we are going to provide all deep details LIC AAO Exam i.e. Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Procedure, Application Fee, Expected Cut Off Marks etc. So, candidates for further updates on AAO Exam stay tuned to this page.
LIC AAO Vacancies Details 2018:
Every Year (LIC) Life Insurance Corporation of India conducts (AAO) Assistant Administrator Officer Exam. As well this year i.e. 2018 LIC came up with the notification for AAO Exam to fulfill a total of 650 vacant seats.
- Organisation Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
- Total Number of Posts: 650 (Expected)
- Post Name: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
Category Wise LIC AAO Post Detail:
- For General Category: 349 Vacancies
- For OBC Category: 192 Vacancies
- For SC Category: 106 Vacancies
- For ST Category: 53 Vacancies
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates if you are going to apply for LIC AAO Exam than you all must fit the eligibility criteria of the LIC AAO Exam. Below we provide the whole eligibility criteria for AAO Post.
Age Limit: Those candidates who are going to Apply for LIC AAO Exam their age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. Below we provide a table of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
|S.No||Category Name||Age Relaxation (Limit)|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3||Person with Disabilities (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (General)||10 Years|
|5||ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|6||LIC Employees||5 Years|
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have done their Graduation or Post Graduation degree from a recognized university (Without any backlog in the respective discipline). Applicant must have good communication skill and also have basic knowledge of computer which is very necessary to fulfill eligibility criteria. And also having fluency in the local language.
Pay Scale: (AAO) Assistant Administrator Officer should get attractive salary package of Rs 17240-840(14)-29000-910(4)-32640 with many more allowances and Basic Pay of Rs 17240/- per month.
Nationality: Applicant should have the citizenship of India and also have full intention of setting down in India. Below we provide lots of country name for those candidates who are living in other countries and applicable for LIC AAO Exam.
Nationality: Bhutan, Burma, Nepal, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Zaire, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Tibetan Refugee, Migrated Peoples from Pakistan, The United Republic of Tanzania (Zanzibar and formerly Tanganyika) with the intention of Permanently settling in India.
LIC AAO 2018 Application Fee:
Those candidates who are going to Apply for LIC AAO Exam they all have to pay their category wise Application Fee. Payment of Application Fee will be made by Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- For General Category: Rs 600/-
- For OBC/SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs 100/-
LIC AAO Selection procedure:
LIC AAO Exam is all India National Level Exam which is conducted by (LIC) Life Insurance Company. And the selection of candidates will be made in 4 phases.
- After successfully submission of LIC AAO Online Application form Exam Date will be announced by the officials of LIC.
- And Online Exam is conducted in all over India.
- After clearing Online Exam Selected Candidates will be called for Interview.
- And After Interview candidates have to appear for Medical Examination.
- And Last procedure of Selection is Document Verification.
Note: Selection of candidates will be made on Online Exam, Interview, Medical Test and Document Verification.
LIC AAO Cut Off Marks:
At the time of LIC AAO Result, they also release it’s Cut Off Marks. It is expected that LIC AAO Cut Off Marks 2018 will be released after 2 to 3 months of Examination. Making of LIC AAO Cut Off Marks will be based on How tough question paper was, Number of candidates who appeared in LIC AAO Exam in the present year, Number of Post and many more things will be a matter to the making of Category Wise Cut Off Marks.
LIC AAO 2018 Admit Card:
It is Expected that before 10 to 15 days of examination the officials of (LIC) Life Insurance Corporation of India will release LIA AAO Admit Card via Online Mode on their Official Web Portal. Only those applicant will able to download their LIC AAO Admit Card whose Application Form will be accepted by the Authority of LIC.
LIC AAO Result 2018:
The LIC AAO Final Result 2018 will be declared on the basis of total marks secured by the candidates in AAO Exam and Personal Interview. After releasing of result candidates have to appear for Medical Exam. Those who get passed in Medical Exam they all have to appear for document verification round. So, candidates all the luck for LIC AAO Exam and keep in touch with us for further updates.
LIC AAO Previous Year Papers:
Candidates very soon we are going to provide all the Previous Year Papers for LIC AAO Exam Link on the same page. Or you can download Previous year Question Paper on the Internet through various sites. You can take the online test through “Oliveboard” while preparation of LIC AAO Exam. With the help of LIC AAO Previous Year Question paper, you can assume what type of questions will be asked in LIC AAO Online Exam.
LIC AAO Exam Syllabus 2018:
As we all know While Exam Preparation knowing exact Exam Syllabus is such a relief. And Exam Syllabus gives us an outline guide and make exam preparation easy. So, if you are seeking for LIC AAO Syllabus 2018 than below we provide Exam Syllabus for LIC AAO Exam. Section Wise LIC AAO Exam Syllabus listed below.
- Logical Reasoning: Arrangement Circular Seating, Input-Output Inequalities, Linear Seating, Number Series, Arrangement Syllogisms, Coding & Decoding, Venn Diagrams and Miscellaneous.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Data Sufficiency, Number Series, Data Interpretation, Arithmetic Aptitude, Average, Simplification and Approximation, Time & Speed, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Time & Work, Percentage, Menstruation Geometry, PieChart and Profit & Lost.
- Basic English Language: Antonyms, Synonyms, Deriving conclusions, Word formation and sentence correction, Error detection, Theme Detection, Sentence correction, Passage completion, Spelling, Passage Correction, Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases.
- Computer Knowledge: Computer Basics, Networking, Internet, Computer Software Computer, Microsoft Office, Cyber Security, Input and Output Devices, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Data Base Management System (DBMS), Memory and Microsoft Windows.
- General Knowledge: Finance, Indian economy International Economy, Awards & Honors Sports, History of Banking, Banking Terms, Agriculture, countries/currencies, Marketing, Books & Their Authors, UNO, Indian constitution and Fiscal-Monetary Policies.
LIC AAO 2018 Exam Pattern:
Before Start Preparing for LIC AAO 2018 Exam you should have known about LIC AAO Exam Pattern. Exam Pattern plays an important role in preparation for an exam and you get an idea of the structure of LIC AAO Exam. With the help of Exam Pattern, you can easily manage your exam time duration. LIC AAO Exam consists 5 sections i.e. logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, basic computer knowledge, English language and General Knowledge.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Time Duration|
|Logical Reasoning||30 Questions||90 Marks||
|General Knowledge||30 Questions||60 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 Questions||90 Marks|
|English Language||40 Questions||–|
|Computer Knowledge||30 Questions||60 Marks|
LIC AAO Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for LIC AAO Exam Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission of LIC AAO Exam Application Form: Updated Soon
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: Updated Soon
- Release Date of LIC AAO Admit Card: Updated Soon
- LIC AAO Online Exam Date: Updated Soon
- LIC AAO Online Exam Result Date: Updated Soon
- Download Call Letter for LIC AAO Interview: Updated Soon
- LIC AAO Interview Result Date: Updated Soon
How to Apply for LIC AAO Jobs 2018?
- Visit the Official Site of LIC i.e. licindia.com
- On Landing Page Click on Career Section.
- Now Click on the Recruitment Process of LIC AAO 2018.
- When Click on Notification Link you have to download the whole brochure.
- Read whole Notification very carefully.
- After reading whole notification proceed to Application Form.
- Fill all relevant details in the mandatory field.
- Upload all Scanned Document i.e. Photo and Signature.
- After filling all details take a review of the whole application form.
- After checking click on submit button.
- Pay your Application Fee.
- Now Take a hard copy of your Application Form for future use.
- You will get your Application Form status on your Gmail ID
In this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding LIC AAO 2018 Exam So, candidates if you have any query regarding LIC AAO Exam ping us through the below provided comment section.