- 1 IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2018
IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2018
Hello, Dear Government Job Seekers..! Very Soon Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Department is going to release an employment notification for the post of Pharmacovigilance Associate. So, those candidates who are seeking Government Jobs in Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission they all can apply for it in prescribed application format for the total of 80 Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts. So, candidates if you want to make your career in government sector then this a Golden Opportunity for all of you. Interested and Eligible candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for Pharmacovigilance Associate Post. The applicant may apply for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment on or before the last date of Submission of Online Application. Candidates before applying you all must have to aware of it’s Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply etc are mentioned below.
Very Soon (IPC) Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Recruitment Board will announce Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment Notification in the form of PDF. And after 1 or 2 Days of releasing of Notification Online Registration gets started. So, candidates you all just need to go through the whole eligibility criteria which are provided below. This Massive Recruitment is held for the post of Civil Judge. The total of 80 Vacancies will be divided for Male and Female candidates. Candidates this is a wonderful opportunity for all of you to make or shape your career in IPC Department for the post of Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment. For Applying you all must have completed your Bachelor’s of Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2018-19. An applicant may apply through the official site of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Department i.e. www.ipc.gov.in
IPC Pharmacopoeial Associate Vacancies
After completion of the whole selection procedure, selected candidates can get attractive salary package offered from Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission with many more perks offered by the IPC Department. Each and Every Detail are mentioned in the official notification of IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment which is going to flash on the official web portal of IPC. This page is going to guide you everything regarding IPC Pharmacopoeial Associate Recruitment 2018.
IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment Notification 2018
- Organisation Name: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Total Number of Vacancies: 80 Vacancies
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical
- Official Site: www.ipc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Age criteria for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate is Listed Below.
- Kindly refer to the official notification through the below-provided link.
Educational Qualification: Qualification Criteria for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate is listed below.
- Applicant if you are going to apply for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Vacancies then you all must have completed your Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology from recognized board or Institution with a minimum passing percentage.
Application Fee: While Applying for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Online Application Form Candidates have to pay category wise application fee which is listed below.
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
Selection Method: Selection of candidates for the post of Pharmacovigilance Associate Post will be made on Written Exam and Personal Interview/ Document Verification. So, candidates if you want to get selected in Pharmacovigilance Associate then you have to clear all rounds.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12th September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th September 2018
- UPPSC Civil Judge Exam Date: 3rd October 2018
IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Notification 2018: Download Here
IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
How to Apply For IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Online Application Form 2018?
- Firstly visit the official site of IPC.
- Now Search for Apply Online Link
- Click on it and fill whole Application Form with Relevant Details.
- Pay your Application Fee (Via Online or Offline Mode)
- Revise your Filled Online Application Form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Take a copy of your Application Form for future use.
n this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.