- 1 DIPP Examiner Syllabus
- 1.1 Overview Of DIPP CGPDTM Examiner Patents & Design Syllabus
- 1.2 DIPP CGPDTM Test Pattern, Subject Wise Tech Patent & Design
- 1.3 DIPP Examiner Recruitment Selection Process
- 1.4 CGPDTM Examiners Test Pattern, DIPP Patents & Design Exam Pattern
- 1.5 CGPDTM Examiner Of Patents & Designs Prelims Exam Pattern
- 1.6 How To Score In The CGPDTM Examiner Patents & Design Exam?
- 1.7 Important Links Related To DIPP Examiner Recruitment
DIPP Examiner Syllabus
If you are interested in the DIPP Designer & Patents Posts in The Controller General Patents, Designs trademarks (CGPDTM) which Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) released a few days ago to fill in 220vacancies posts then you must be looking for the DIPP Examiner Syllabus 2018 to prepare well and get recruited for the posts.
In the article, we have uploaded the DIPP Examiner Syllabus & CGPDTM Examiner Patents & Design Syllabus PDF and DIPP Patents & Design Exam Pattern 2018 so that candidates can get prepared well. Continue to read and you will get DIPP Examiner 2018 syllabus in detail. Apart from it, you will also get exam preparation tips, latest study Material, Exam Date. Everything is explained in detail so that candidates can score really well in the DIPP Examiner or CGPDTM Patents Written Exam.
Overview Of DIPP CGPDTM Examiner Patents & Design Syllabus
To get in the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), CGPDTM Recruitment Board conducts the written test as a selection process to analyze the performance and knowledge of the candidates who have applied for the Patents & Design Posts. This is where the DIPP CGPTDM Exam Syllabus 2018 and Test Pattern 2018 and DIPP Exam Preparation Tips and previous papers will help you greatly.
DIPP CGPDTM Test Pattern, Subject Wise Tech Patent & Design
In the below table below, you will get the CGPDTM Examiner Test Pattern for Design & Patent in a tabulated form subject wise. To get maximum marks in the DIPP Examiner Written Exam, candidates must have proper knowledge of question paper scheme and exam structure. Knowing which are the subjects, time duration, questions, marks which will be included in DIPP CGPDTM Written Exam will help candidates to know how they should be preparing for the DIPP Patents & Design Exam. Before starting your preparation for the DIPP CGPDTM Exam, it is worth noting down the important details of the test, exam type, no. of questions, marks and time duration.
- Candidates should know that DIPP Examiner Patents & Design Exam is an objective type question paper
- The question paper of CGPDTM Examiner Patents & Design Exam includes general Knowledge, numerical ability, reasoning.
DIPP Examiner Recruitment Selection Process
After all the criteria are fulfilled, Dept of Industrial Policy will select candidates on the basis of a written test and other below mentioned things. After that, candidates will be called directly to the office for an interview and result will be notified to them on call or letter. Below is the selection process
Prelims Written Test
Mains Written Test
CGPDTM Examiners Test Pattern, DIPP Patents & Design Exam Pattern
Mains Exam Paper -1
|Main Exam Paper -2||300||
CGPDTM Examiner Of Patents & Designs Prelims Exam Pattern
|General English||30||30||2 Hours|
|Verbal Science and Non-Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|G.K. & Current Affairs||30||30|
How To Score In The CGPDTM Examiner Patents & Design Exam?
Candidates who want to score well in the DIPP Examiner Patents & Design Written Exam should know the preparation tips to prepare well for the written test Exam. In the hope to guide the applicants, we are giving the preparation tips for those candidates who are about to give CGPDTM Patents & Design Written Exam 2018. Interested candidates should note down the below-mentioned steps and follow them while preparing for the DIPP CGPDTM Recruitment Exam as there will huge competition for DIPP Jobs 2018.
- Take a note of DIPP Examiner Syllabus 2018 and DIPP CGPDTM Design Patents Exam Pattern 2018 from here
- Examine what are those subjects which are high scoring concepts for the DIPP CGPDTM Patents & Design Exam.
- It is suggested that candidates should give more priority to the important topics in the starting so that they can score well.
- Make sure you prepare the notes of all the syllabus during your preparation.
- After you complete your preparation of all the concepts given in the DIPP Examiner Exam Syllabus, do the revision using study notes.
- It is suggested that candidates do the revision as many times as possible before the date of exam.
Important Links Related To DIPP Examiner Recruitment
Offical Website of DIPP Recruitment = Check Here
Last Date To Submit DIPP Recruitment Online Application:- 4th Sept 2018
Download e-admit Card for Prelims DIPP Examiner Recruitment 2018:- 30th October 2018
Date Of DIPP Mains Examiner Recruitment:- 18th November 2018
DIPP Examiner Results Declaration:- 22nd January 2018