- 1 UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPPSC LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancies
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
Hello, Dear Government Job Seekers..! Very Soon Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Department is going to release an employment notification for the post of LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher. So, those candidates who are seeking Police Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State they all can apply for it in prescribed application format for the total of 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher Posts. So, candidates if you want to make your career in government sector then this a Golden Opportunity for all of you. Interested and Eligible candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Post. The applicant may apply for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment on or before the last date of Submission of Online Application. Candidates before applying you all must have to aware of it’s Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply etc are mentioned below.
Very Soon (UPPSC) Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Board will announce LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification in the form of PDF. And after 1 or 2 Days of releasing of Notification Online Registration gets started. So, candidates you all just need to go through the whole eligibility criteria which are provided below. This Massive Recruitment is held for the post of LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher. The total of 10,768 Vacancies will be divided for Male and Female candidates. Candidates this is a wonderful opportunity for all of you to make or shape your career in UPPSC Department for the post of LT Grade Teacher Recruitment. For Applying you all must have completed your B.Ed degree for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018-19. An applicant may apply through the official site of Andhra Pradesh Police Department i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancies
After completion of the whole selection procedure, selected candidates can get attractive salary package offered from Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission with many more perks offered by the UPPSC Department. Each and Every Detail are mentioned in the official notification of UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment which is going to flash on the official web portal of UPPSC. This page is going to guide you everything regarding UPPSC LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018
- Organisation Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Post Name: LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher
- Total Number of Vacancies: 10,768 Vacancies
- Qualification: B.Ed Degree
- Official Site: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Age criteria for UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher is Listed Below.
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Assistant Teacher Jobs their minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates up to 5 years. i.e. SC/ ST/ PWD/ PH and Women.
Educational Qualification: Qualification Criteria for UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher is listed below.
- Applicant if you are going to apply for UPPSC UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancies then you all must have completed your Graduation with B.Ed from recognized board or Institution with a minimum passing percentage.
Application Fee: While Applying for AP Police Constable or SI Online Application Form Candidates have to pay category wise application fee which is listed below.
- For General Category: Rs 125/-
- For SC & ST Category: Rs 65/-
- For PH Category: Rs 25/-
Selection Method: Selection of candidates for the post of LT Grade Assistant Teacher Post will be made on Written Exam and Personal Interview/ Document Verification. So, candidates if you want to get selected in UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher then you have to clear all rounds.
UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2018:
Below we provide Section Wise topics for UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam.
It is Expected that UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam is going to conduct in the month of May 2018. Below we provide topic wise Exam syllabus for UP LT Grade Teacher. And Candidates right now you all have more than one month to prepare for UP LT Grade Teacher Exam.
Topics for General Knowledge Section: Topics which are as follows.
- Indian History
- Indian National Movement
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- General Polity
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- International & National Organizations
- General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh
- Science & Technology
- Countries & Capitals
History of India and Indian National Movement: For this section, candidates have a broad understanding of Social, Political and Economic aspects of Indian History. In Indian Nationa Movement applicant are expected to have a synoptic view of character and nature of freedom movement, attainment of Independence and Growth of Nationalism.
Current Events of (National and International) Importance: Candidates this portion is one of the crucial section so you all must have good knowledge of Current Events of National and International Importance.
Topics for Indian Polity and Governance:
- Political System
- Rights Issues
- Panchayati Raj
- Economic and Culture
- Public Policy
Indian and World Geography: Questions come from Social, Physical, Economic Geography of India and the World. And Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
General Science: In this section questions come from General Appreciation and Understanding of Science which includes everyday observation and experience.
Economic and Social Development:
- Sustainable Development
- Social Sector initiatives
- Anr Relationship between Population
Topics for Elementary Mathematics:
Topics for Arithmetic & Statistics:
- Profit Loss
- Frequency Distribution
- Number System
- Classification of Facts
- Parallel Mean
- Cumulative Frequency
- Bar Chart
- Frequency Polygon
- Formulation of Facts
- Median & Mode & Polynomial
- Pie Chart
Topics for Algebra:
- Relation between LCM & HCF
- Quadratic Equations
- LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous Equations
- Area Theorem
Topics for Geometry:
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem
- The perimeter & Area of the Parallelogram
- The perimeter & Area of Circle
Concerned Main Subject: Below we provide Concerned Main Subject Topics
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Home Science
UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern:
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part-2||Concerned Main Subject||120||120|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15th March 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th April 2018
- UP LT Grade Exam Date: May 2018 (Exact Date Updated Soon)
UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Notification 2018: Download Here
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018: Online Application Form
How to Apply For UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Online Application Form 2018?
- Firstly visit the official site of UPPSC.
- Now Search for Apply Online Link
- Click on it and fill whole Application Form with Relevant Details.
- Pay your Application Fee (Via Online or Offline Mode)
- Revise your Filled Online Application Form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Take a copy of your Application Form for future use.
n this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding UP LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.