- 1 SSC JHT Notification 2018
- 1.1 SSC Junior Hindi Translator Online Application Form 2018
- 1.1.1 SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.1.2 SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1.3 Post-Wise Pay Scale
- 1.1.4 SSC Junior Hindi Translator Selection Procedure
- 1.1.5 SSC JHT Application Fee
- 1.1.6 SSC JHT Exam Pattern
- 1.1.7 SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Pattern
- 1.1.8 SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Cut Off Marks
- 1.1.9 SSC JHT Paper-1 Cut Off Marks
- 1.1.10 Important Dates:
- 1.1.11 Important and Useful Links:
- 1.1.12 How to Apply SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- 1.1 SSC Junior Hindi Translator Online Application Form 2018
SSC JHT Notification 2018
Hello Dear Viewers..! Very Soon (SSC) Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC JHT 2018 Exam in the month of June 2018. So, those candidates who are Interested to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam. They all can apply for it through its Application Form. On this page, we are going to provide all updates regarding SSC JHT Notification 2018 Exam Online Application Form. On or after 6th June 2018 candidates can apply for SSC JHT Exam via online mode and the last date for submission of online application is 29th June 2018. Through this SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit right candidates for the post of JHT posts for various Department.
So, those candidates who have the skill to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam then they all have to check it’s official notification. Below we are going to provide whole eligibility criteria, important dates, Selection Procedure, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, How to apply and all relevant stuff regarding SSC JHT 2018 Exam.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Online Application Form 2018
Basically, every year (SSC) Staff Selection Commission conducts JHT Exam to fill the vacant post in various government Department. And this time SSC came up with a total of a massive number of vacancies and SSC JHT Online Application Form 2018 is available now. Candidates are advised to apply on or before its due date which is 29th June 2018. But before applying candidate need to read whole notification very carefully. You can register yourself for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam through the official site of SSC which is ssc.nic.in. It is Expected that on 26th August 2018 JHT Exam is going to conducted by SSC on various allotted examination centres. According to the previous stats, every year a large number of candidates applied for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam. As well this year a massive number of candidates are preparing for SSC JHT 2018 Exam.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||(SSC) Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam/ Post Name||JHT (Junior Hindi Translator)|
|Category||Notification/ Govt Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Total Number of Vacancies||500 (Expected)|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Eligibility Criteria
Before Applying Online Candidates need to check the whole educational qualification and as well as Age Limit Criteria. Which means you need to match with whole criteria otherwise you will be discarded by SSC.
Codes A to G Listed Below
For Post Coed A to E
- Applicant must have completed their Master’s Degree from recognized university in Hindi with English as compulsory or an elective subject at degree level.
- OR Applicant must have completed their Master’s degree from recognized university in any subject or other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or an elective subject at degree level.
- OR Applicant should have done their Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi or 2-year experience of translation work from Hindi to English or from English to Hindi in central or state Government Officer, Including Govt. of India Undertaking.
For Post Code F
- Applicant must have done their Master’s degree from recognized university in Hindi or English or Hindi as compulsory or an elective subject at degree level.
- OR Applicant should have done their Bachelor’s degree in English and Hindi as the main subject (It include terms of elective and compulsory.
For Post Code G
- Applicant must have done their Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at degree level or as an optional or compulsory subject from recognized university. OR done their Institute plus Master’s degree in any subject from recognized university. or Completed their Institute plus Bachelor of Education from the recognized Institute or University.
Post-Wise Pay Scale
|Code Name||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|A||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level – 6 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400)|
|B||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)||Level – 6 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400)|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)||Level – 6 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400)|
|D||Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Offices Who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/ JHT||Level – 6 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400)|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in Various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices||Level – 7 (Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400)|
|F||Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Offices who have not yet adopted model RRs of DoP& T for JT/ JHT||Level – 6 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400)|
|G||Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Level – 8 (Rs 47,600 to 1,51,100)|
Age Limit For SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam
Applicant age should not more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates according to the below-provided table.
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 Years|
|PH + OBC||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 Years|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Selection Procedure
- Selection of candidates will be made on Paper-1, Paper-2 and Personal Interview.
SSC JHT Application Fee
For Appearing in Stenographer Exam Candidates need to pay Application Fee. Candidates can pay their Application Fee via Online Mode or by SBI Challan. Paying Application Fee is must cause without Application Fee SSC will not accept your Application Form.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- For Others: Rs 100/-
SSC JHT Exam Pattern
That Applicant who are going to appear for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam they all can check JHT Exam Scheme. Below we provide SSC Steno 2018 Exam Pattern.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Pattern
|Parts of Paper||Mode of Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Total Time Duration|
|Paper – 1 (Objective Type)||Computer Based Mode||(I) General Hindi
(II) General English
|(I) 100 Questions
(II) 100 Questions
|(I) 100 Marks
(II) 100 Marks
|Paper- 2 (Conventional Type)||Descriptive||Translation & Essay||–||200 Marks||2 Hour|
|Total Number of Marks||400|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Cut Off Marks
Candidates need to touch the benchmark of Minimum Score in SSC JHT Exam which is equal to the cutoff marks for appearing in next level of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam. Below we are going to provide expected cut off marks according to previous year papers.
SSC JHT Paper-1 Cut Off Marks
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|SSC JHT Notification 2018 Release Date||6th June 2018|
|SSC JHT 2018 Apply Online Starting Date||6th June 2018|
|SSC JHT Application Form Last Date||29th June 2018|
|SSC JHT Admit Card 2018 Paper-1 Release Date||August 2018|
|SSC JHT 2018 Paper-1 Exam Date||26th August 2018|
|SSC JHT Paper-1 Result Declaration Date||November 2018|
|SSC JHT Paper-2 Exam Date||December 2018|
|SSC JHT Paper-2 Result Date||January 2019|
Important and Useful Links:
SSC JHT 2018 Recruitment Notification: Download Here
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Online Application Form 2018: Apply Online
How to Apply SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of SSC i.e.ssc.nic.in
- Now Click on Apply Online Button.
- Now you have to register for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam and save your Registration Number for future use.
- With the whole Instructions, JHT 2018 Online Application Form will appear on your device screen.
- Now Fill Whole Application Form with relevant details.
- Upload all Scanned Documents i.e. Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your Application Fee via Net Banking, Challan, Debit Card. Credit Card etc.
- Now Take a Print of your Online Application Form for Future Use.
In this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding SSC JHT Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.