SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
Hello, Dear Government Job Seekers..! Very Soon Securities & Exchange Board of India Department is going to release an employment notification for the post of Officer Grade A. So, those candidates who are seeking Government Jobs in Banking Sector they all can apply for it in prescribed application format for the total of 120 Officer Grade A Posts. So, candidates if you want to make your career in government sector then this a Golden Opportunity for all of you. Interested and Eligible candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for SEBI Officer Grade A Post. The applicant may apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment on or before the last date of Submission of Online Application. Candidates before applying you all must have to aware of it’s Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply etc are mentioned below.
Very Soon (SEBI) Securities & Exchange Board of India Department will announce Officer Grade A Recruitment Notification in the form of PDF. And after 1 or 2 Days of releasing of Notification Online Registration gets started. So, candidates you all just need to go through the whole eligibility criteria which are provided below. This Massive Recruitment is held for the post of Officer Grade A. The total of 120 Vacancies will be divided for Male and Female candidates. Candidates this is a wonderful opportunity for all of you to make or shape your career in SEBI Department for the post of Officer Grade A Recruitment. For Applying you all must have completed your Graduation Degree for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018-19. An applicant may apply through the official site of Securities & Exchange Board of India Department i.e. www.ibps.sifyitest.com
SEBI Officer Grade A Vacancies
After completion of the whole selection procedure, selected candidates can get attractive salary package offered from Uttar Pradesh Public Work Department with many more perks offered by the UP PWD Department. Each and Every Detail are mentioned in the official notification of UP PWD AE Recruitment which is going to flash on the official web portal of UP PWD. This page is going to guide you everything regarding UP PWD Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018.
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Notification 2018
- Organisation Name: Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Post Name: Officer Grade A
- Total Number of Vacancies: 120 Vacancies
- Qualification: Graduation Degree (Detailed Information Listed Below)
- Official Site: www.ibps.sifyitest.com
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Applicant age should not more than 30 years.
Educational Qualification: SEBI Officer Grade A is Listed Below (Stream Wise).
- For General: Applicant should have done their Any Degree, CS/ CA/ CWA/ CFA or Master’s Degree from recognized Institution or University.
- For Legal: Applicant should have done their Bachelor’s Degree (Law).
- For Information Technology: Applicant should have done their Degree (Engineering)/ MCA.
- For Engineering (Civil): Applicant should have done their Degree (Civil Engineering)
- For Engineering (Electrical): Applicant should have done their Degree (Electrical Engineering)
Application Fee: While Applying for SEBI Officer Grade A Online Application Form Candidates have to pay category wise application fee which is listed below.
- For UR & OBC: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Method: Selection of candidates for the post of Officer Grade A Post will be made on Written Exam and Personal Interview/ Document Verification. So, candidates if you want to get selected in Officer Grade A then you have to clear all rounds.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15th September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th October 2018
- SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Date: 17th November 2018 (Phase 1) and 16th December 2018 (Phase 2)
SEBI Officer Grade A Notification 2018: Download Here
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
How to Apply For SEBI Officer Grade A Online Application Form 2018?
- Firstly visit the official site of SEBI.
- Now Search for Apply Online Link
- Click on it and fill whole Application Form with Relevant Details.
- Pay your Application Fee (Via Online or Offline Mode)
- Revise your Filled Online Application Form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Take a copy of your Application Form for future use.
n this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding SEBI Officer Grade A Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.