- 1 RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018
- 1.1.1 RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.1.2 RBI Grade B Officer Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1.3 RBI Grade B Officer Selection Procedure
- 1.1.4 RBI Grade B Officer Application Fee
- 1.1.5 RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.1.6 RBI Grade B Officer Paper – 1 Exam Pattern
- 1.1.7 RBI Grade B Officer Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- 1.1.8 RBI Grade B Officer Exam Cut Off Marks
- 1.1.9 RBI Grade B Officer Phase – 1 Cut Off Marks
- 1.1.10 RBI Grade B Officer Phase – 2 Cut Off Marks
- 1.1.11 RBI Grade B Officer Important Exam Dates 2018
- 1.1.12 Important and Useful Links:
- 1.1.13 How to Apply RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- 1.1 RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
Hello Dear Viewers..! Very Soon (RBI) Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Exam in the month of July 2018. So, those candidates who are Interested to apply for RBI Grade B Officer Exam. They all can apply for it through its Application Form. On this page, we are going to provide all updates regarding Grade B Officer 2018 Exam Online Application Form. On or after 3rd July 2018 candidates can apply for RBI Grade B Officer Exam via online mode and the last date of submission of online application is 23rd July 2018. Through this RBI Grade B Officer Exam Reserve Bank of India is going to recruit right candidates for the post of Grade B Officer in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Department.
So, those candidates who have the skill to apply for RBI Grade B Officer Exam then they all have to check it’s official notification. Below we are going to provide whole eligibility criteria, important dates, Selection Procedure, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, How to apply and all relevant stuff regarding RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Exam.
RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2018
Basically, every year (RBI) Reserve Bank of India conducts a Grade B Officer Exam to fill the vacant post in Reserve Bank of India Department. And this time RBI came up with a total of 166 vacancies and RBI Grade B Officer Online Application Form 2018 is available now. Candidates are advised to apply on or before its due date which is 23rd July 2018. But before applying candidate need to read whole notification very carefully. You can register yourself for RBI Grade B Officer Exam through the official site of RBI which is rbi.org.in. It is Expected that on August/ September 2018 Grade B Officer Exam is going to conducted by RBI on various allotted examination centers. According to the previous stats, every year a large number of candidates applied for RBI Grade B Officer Exam. As well this year a massive number of candidates are preparing for RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Exam.
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||(RBI) Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam/ Post Name||Grade B Officer|
|Category||Notification/ Govt Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Total Number of Vacancies||166|
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Eligibility Criteria
Before, Applying Online Candidates need to check the whole educational qualification and as well as Age Limit Criteria. Which means you need to match with whole criteria otherwise you will be discarded by RBI.
Applicant should have done their Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) or it’s equivalent from recognized university.
Age Limit For RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Exam
- For Assistant in Reserve Bank of India Department candidates, age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates according to the below-provided table.
|For SC/ ST (Category): 5 Years|
|For OBC (Category): 3 Years|
|For PWD (Category): 10 Years|
|For Ex-Servicemen To the extent of service rendered by you +3 years, Maximum of 50 years.|
|For Kashmir Domicile: 5 Years|
|For Staff of RBI (Reserve Bank of India): 3 Years|
RBI Grade B Officer Selection Procedure
For Selection of RBI Assistant, Exam candidates need to pass below-provided rounds.
- Preliminary Exam (Tier-1)
- Main Exam (Tier-2)
RBI Grade B Officer Application Fee
For Appearing in Grade B Officer Exam Candidates need to pay Application Fee. Candidates can pay their Application Fee via Online Mode or by SBI Challan. Paying Application Fee is must cause without Application Fee RBI will not accept your Application Form.
- Kindly Refer to the official notification.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern
That Applicant who are going to appear for RBI Grade B Officer Exam they all can check Assistant Exam Scheme. Below we provide RBI Officer Grade B 2018 Exam Pattern.
RBI Grade B Officer Paper – 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
RBI Grade B Officer Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper Name||Type of Paper||Time (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper 1 Economics & Social Studies||Objective Type||90||100|
|Paper 2 English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive (To be typed with the help of Keyboard)||90||100|
|Paper 3 Finance & Management||Objective Type||90||100|
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Cut Off Marks
Candidates need to touch the benchmark of Minimum Score in RBI Grade B Officer Exam which is equal to the cutoff marks for appearing in next level of RBI Grade B Officer Exam. Below we are going to provide expected cut off marks according to previous year papers.
RBI Grade B Officer Phase – 1 Cut Off Marks
|Section Wise Cut Off Marks for Phase – 1|
RBI Grade B Officer Phase – 2 Cut Off Marks
|Cut Off Marks Decided by the Board at various stage of the recruitment process|
|Aggregate Cut-Off Marks in Paper-1, Paper-2, and Paper-3 taken together in written examination for short listing the candidates for interviewer (Out of total 300 Marks)||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|Aggregate marks written examination and interviewer taken together (out of total 350 marks) obtained by the respective category with reference to the number of vacancies notified under each category||225.50||211.00||204.25||210.25|
RBI Grade B Officer Important Exam Dates 2018
|Opening Date of Application||3rd July 2018|
|Last Date of Application||23rd July 2018|
|RBI Grade B Tier-1 Exam Date||16th August 2018|
|RBI Grade B Tier-2 Exam Date||7th September 2018|
Important and Useful Links:
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Recruitment Notification: Download Here
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
How to Apply RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of RBI i.e.rbi.org.in
- Now Click on Apply Online Button.
- Now you have to register for RBI Grade B Officer Exam and save your Registration Number for future use.
- With the whole Instructions, Grade B Officer 2018 Online Application Form will appear on your device screen.
- Now Fill Whole Application Form with relevant details.
- Upload all Scanned Documents i.e. Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your Application Fee via Net Banking, Challan, Debit Card. Credit Card etc.
- Now Take a Print of your Online Application Form for Future Use.
In this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding RBI Grade B Officer Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.