- 1 RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RBI Assistant Application Form 2018
- 1.1.1 RBI Assistant 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.1.2 RBI Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1.3 RBI Assistant Selection Procedure
- 1.1.4 RBI Assistant Application Fee
- 1.1.5 RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
- 1.1.6 RBI Assistant Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- 1.1.7 Exam Pattern for Language Proficiency Test
- 1.1.8 RBI Assistant Exam Cut Off Marks
- 1.1.9 RBI Assistant Important Exam Dates 2018
- 1.1.10 Important and Useful Links:
- 1.1.11 How to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- 1.1 RBI Assistant Application Form 2018
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
Hello Dear Viewers..! Very Soon (RBI) Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct RBI Assistant 2018 Exam in the month of January 2018. So, those candidates who are Interested to apply for RBI Assistant Exam. They all can apply for it through its Application Form. On this page, we are going to provide all updates regarding Assistant 2018 Exam Online Application Form. On or after 30th January 2018 candidates can apply for RBI Assistant Exam via online mode and the last date of submission of online application is 19th February 2018. Through this RBI Assistant Exam Reserve Bank of India is going to recruit right candidates for the post of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Department.
So, those candidates who have the skill to apply for RBI Assistant Exam then they all have to check it’s official notification. Below we are going to provide whole eligibility criteria, important dates, Selection Procedure, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, How to apply and all relevant stuff regarding RBI Assistant 2018 Exam.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2018
Basically, every year (RBI) Reserve Bank of India conducts Assistant Exam to fill the vacant post in Reserve Bank of India Department. And this time RBI came up with a total of 27 vacancies and RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2018 is available now. Candidates are advised to apply on or before its due date which is 19th February 2018. But before applying candidate need to read whole notification very carefully. You can register yourself for RBI Assistant Exam through the official site of RBI which is ibps.sifyitest.com. It is Expected that on 6th April 2018 Assistant Exam is going to conducted by RBI on various allotted examination centers. According to the previous stats, every year a large number of candidates applied for RBI Assistant Exam. As well this year a massive number of candidates are preparing for RBI Assistant 2018 Exam.
RBI Assistant 2018 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||(RBI) Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam/ Post Name||Assistant|
|Category||Notification/ Govt Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Total Number of Vacancies||27|
RBI Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria
Before, Applying Online Candidates need to check the whole educational qualification and as well as Age Limit Criteria. Which means you need to match with whole criteria otherwise you will be discarded by RBI.
- Applicant should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.
- Also, have basic knowledge of Word Processing on Computer.
- In case if you are an Ex-Servicemen you should either be graduate or completed their Matriculation or it’s equivalent. And at least 15 years of services.
Age Limit For RBI Assistant 2018 Exam
- For Assistant in Reserve Bank of India Department candidates, age should be in between 20 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates according to the below-provided table.
|For SC/ ST (Category): 5 Years|
|For OBC (Category): 3 Years|
|For PWD (Category): 10 Years|
|For Ex-Servicemen To the extent of service rendered by you +3 years, Maximum of 50 years.|
|For Kashmir Domicile: 5 Years|
|For Staff of RBI (Reserve Bank of India): 3 Years|
RBI Assistant Selection Procedure
For Selection of RBI Assistant, Exam candidates need to pass below-provided rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
RBI Assistant Application Fee
For Appearing in Assistant Exam Candidates need to pay Application Fee. Candidates can pay their Application Fee via Online Mode or by SBI Challan. Paying Application Fee is must cause without Application Fee RBI will not accept your Application Form.
- For PWD: Rs 50/-
- For Staff Candidates: Nil
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
That Applicant who are going to appear for RBI Assistant Exam they all can check Assistant Exam Scheme. Below we provide RBI Assistant 2018 Exam Pattern.
- There will be a total of 100 MCQs Questions in Paper-1
|Name of the Test||Number of Question||Maximum Marks|
RBI Assistant Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Test Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Total||200||200||2 Hours 25 Minutes|
Exam Pattern for Language Proficiency Test
- Those candidates who qualify their RBI Mains Exam they all have to go for a Language Test.
- Language Proficiency Test will be conducted in oggicial language of Particular State.
- You will be given an extra time for 1o minutes.
- Final Selection will be made on RBI Assistant Mains Exam, Biometric Verification and Language Proficiency Test.
RBI Assistant Exam Cut Off Marks
Candidates need to touch the benchmark of Minimum Score in RBI Assistant Exam which is equal to the cutoff marks for appearing in next level of RBI Assistant Exam. Below we are going to provide expected cut off marks according to previous year papers.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||72.75||64.25||78.50||85.00|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||76||–||84.25||87.25|
RBI Assistant Important Exam Dates 2018
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||30th January 2018|
|Last Date of Application||19th February 2018|
|Preliminary Exam||6th April 2018|
|Mains Exam||7th May 2018|
Important and Useful Links:
RBI Assistant 2018 Recruitment Notification: Download Here
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
How to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of RBI i.e.rbi.org.in
- Now Click on Apply Online Button.
- Now you have to register for RBI Assistant Exam and save your Registration Number for future use.
- With the whole Instructions, Assistant 2018 Online Application Form will appear on your device screen.
- Now Fill Whole Application Form with relevant details.
- Upload all Scanned Documents i.e. Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your Application Fee via Net Banking, Challan, Debit Card. Credit Card etc.
- Now Take a Print of your Online Application Form for Future Use.
In this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding RBI Assistant Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.