- 1 KFD Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Karnataka Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018 Notification
- 1.2 KFD (Karnataka Forest Department) Recruitment Notification 2018
- 1.3 Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Notification 2018
- 1.4 Karnataka Forest Watcher (KFD) Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Steps To Download Karnataka Forest Watcher Call Letter 2018
KFD Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018
Karnataka Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018 Notification
KFD (Karnataka Forest Department) Recruitment Notification 2018
Karnataka Forest Department Watcher Exam Date
|Important Dates KFD Forest Watcher Admit Card|
|Starting Date to Online Application Form||11th June 2018|
|Last Date for Karnataka Forest Apply Online||10th July 2018|
|Final Date for Payment of Application Fee||10th July 2018|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Will be Updated Soon|
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Notification 2018
If you have applied for the KFD Forest Department then you must know the vacancy details for the Forest Watcher Recruitment. According to its official recruitment notification, KFD has released the Forest Watcher Job to fill in 94 vacancies. It is in the Chamarajanagar, Mangaluru, Chikkamagaluru Forest Circle, Mysuru, Kanara, Kodagu in Karnataka State.
Karnataka Forest Watcher (KFD) Exam Pattern
For you to secure a job as Karnataka Forest Watcher, it is important to have Exam pattern and syllabus by your side. Below we have given you Karnataka Forest Watcher Exam Pattern in a tabulated below which will give you a clear idea about exam type, duration, subjects.
|Test Type||Subject Name||Total Number of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||Forestry||100||1 Hour|
Steps To Download Karnataka Forest Watcher Call Letter 2018
- To download the admit card for Karnataka Forest Watcher, you first need to open the official website of Karnataka Forest Department which is kfdrecruitment.com
- After opening the website, you need to scroll down and search for the hall ticket for Karnataka Forest Watcher Exam 2018-19 link on the webpage.
- Scroll down & search for Download Hall Ticket for Karnataka Forest Watcher Exam 2018-19 link and click on it.
- To download your hall ticket for Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment, enter your application ID and date of birth details. Then click on the download button.
- KFD Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018 will open in new window. Save this file on your computer for future use and take a print out of Karnataka Forest Watcher Admit Card.
Essentials To Carry With Karnataka Forest Watcher Hall Ticket 2018
Apart from the KFD Hall ticket 2018/KFD Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018, candidates need to take or carry one ID proof to the examination center from the following for identification purpose. Candidates should keep in their mind that ID Proof must be original and should have a photo of you on it.
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with Photo
- Bank Passbook containing Photo
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Any ID proof issued by Gazetted officer
- College ID
Details Given On Karnataka Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018
There are few things which are listed or printed on the Karnataka Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018. It is the duty of the candidate to see all the details printed on the admit card are correct and up to date. Following are the details which should be on the Karnataka Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018
- Exam Conducting Board Name
- Post Name and Exam Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant Full Name
- Hall Ticket No.
- Candidate Photo with Signature
- Application No.
- Fathers/ Guardians Name
- Exam Centre Address & Centre Code
- Space for Examiner Signature
- Reporting Time
- Exam Date & Timings
- Important Instructions to Exam Participants
Important Dates And Links Related To KFD Forest Watcher Recruitment 2018
Offical Website KFD Forest Watcher Recruitment= Click Here
In the above post, we have shared all the essential details about Karnataka Forest Watcher Admit Card 2018. If you didn’t find what you are looking for, or looking for some other admit card you can ping us down below and we will reply to you as soon as possible.