- 1 Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Income Tax Assistant Application Form 2018
- 1.1.1 Income Tax Assistant & MTS 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.1.2 Income Tax Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 1.1.3 Income Tax Assistant Exam Selection Procedure
- 1.1.4 Income Tax Assistant Application Fee:
- 1.1.5 Income Tax Assistant & MTS Vacancies Details
- 1.1.6 Income Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download
- 1.1.7 Income Tax Assistant Exam Pattern
- 1.1.8 Income Tax Assistant Exam Cut Off Marks (Expected)
- 1.1.9 Income Tax Assistant Exam Important Exam Dates 2018
- 1.1.10 Important and Useful Links:
- 1.1.11 Postal Address
- 1.1.12 How to Apply Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- 1.1 Income Tax Assistant Application Form 2018
Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
Hello Dear Viewers..! Very Soon Income Tax Department is going to conduct Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 in the month of August 2018. So, those candidates who are Interested to apply for Income Tax Assistant Exam. They all can apply for it through its Application Form. On this page, we are going to provide all updates regarding Income Tax Assistant Exam Online Application Form. On or after 17th September 2018 candidates can apply for Income Tax Assistant Exam via online mode and the last date of submission of online application is 31st October 2018. Through this Income Tax Department is going to recruit the right candidates for the post of Tax Assistant and various vacancies in Income Tax Department.
So, those candidates who have the skill to apply for Income Tax Department Steno Exam then they all have to check it’s official notification. Below we are going to provide whole eligibility criteria, important dates, Selection Procedure, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, How to apply and all relevant stuff regarding Income Tax Assistant 2018 Exam.
Income Tax Assistant Application Form 2018
Basically, every year Income Tax Department conducts Tax Assistant Exam to fill the vacant post in Income Tax Department. And this time Income Tax Department came up with a total of 15 vacancies and Income Tax Assistant Online Application Form 2018 is available now. Candidates are advised to apply on or before its due date which is 2018. But before applying candidate need to read whole notification very carefully. You can register yourself for Income Tax Assistant Exam through the official site of Income Tax Department which is incometaxindia.gov.in. It is Expected that on December 2018 Tax Assistant Exam is going to conducted by Income Tax Department on various allotted examination centers. According to the previous stats, every year a large number of candidates applied for Income Tax Assistant Exam. As well this year a massive number of candidates are preparing for Income Tax Assistant 2018 Exam.
Income Tax Assistant & MTS 2018 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Exam/ Post Name||Tax Assistant and Various Vacancies|
|Category||Notification/ Govt Jobs|
|Exam Level||All India Level|
|Total Number of Vacancies||15|
Income Tax Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria
Before, Applying Online Candidates need to check the whole educational qualification and as well as Age Limit Criteria. Which means you need to match with whole criteria otherwise you will be discarded by Income Tax Department.
- Applicant should have done their Matriculation
- Applicant should have done their Intermediate
- Applicant should have done their Diploma or Bachelor Degree from recognized Institution or University.
- Also having a Typing speed of 15 wpm and 20 wpm in English
Age Limit For Income Tax Assistant 2018 Exam
Post wise age criteria listed below.
- For Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 Years
- For Inspector of Income Tax: Max Age: 30 Years
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 to 25 Years
- For Stenographer Grade II: 18 to 27 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates according to the below-provided table.
Income Tax Assistant Exam Selection Procedure
For Selection of Income Tax Assistant Exam candidates need to pass below-provided rounds.
- Written Exam
Income Tax Assistant Application Fee:
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
Appearing in Tax Assistant Exam Candidates need to pay Application Fee. Candidates can pay their Application Fee via Online Mode or by SBI Challan. Paying Application Fee is must cause without Application Fee Income Tax Department will not accept your Application Form.
Income Tax Assistant & MTS Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income Tax||03|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||04|
|Stenographer Grade II||01|
Income Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download
According to the officials of Income Tax Department, Income Tax Assistant Admit Card has been released region wise in the month of 2018. It is confirmed that Income Tax Assistant 2018 Exam is going to held on 2018 (Expected). And during examination carry your Income Tax Assistant 2018 Admit Card is much important.
Income Tax Assistant Exam Pattern
That Applicant who is going to appear for Income Tax Assistant Exam they all can check Tax Assistant Exam Scheme. Below we provide Income Tax Assistant 2018 Exam Pattern.
Income Tax Assistant Exam Cut Off Marks (Expected)
Candidates need to touch the benchmark of Minimum Score in Income Tax Assistant Exam which is equal to the cutoff marks for appearing in next level of Income Tax Department Tax Assistant Exam. Below we are going to provide expected cut off marks according to previous year papers.
Income Tax Assistant Exam Important Exam Dates 2018
|Starting Date of Online Form Submission||17th September 2018|
|End Date of Online Form Submission||31st October 2018|
Important and Useful Links:
Income Tax Assistant Recruitment Notification: Download Here
Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018: Application Form
|Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018||Apply Online|
|Income Tax Assistant Admit Card||Download Here|
|Income Tax Assistant Exam Syllabus||Check Here|
|Income Tax Assistant Exam Result 2018||Check Here|
Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax(Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.),
O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,
1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar,
How to Apply Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of Income Tax Department i.e. incometaxindia.gov.in
- Now Click on Apply Online Button.
- Now you have to register for Income Tax Assistant Exam and save your Registration Number for future use.
- With the whole Instructions, Income Tax Assistant Online Application 2018 Form will appear on your device screen.
- Now Fill Whole Application Form with relevant details.
- Upload all Scanned Documents i.e. Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your Application Fee via Net Banking, Challan, Debit Card. Credit Card etc.
- Now Take a Print of your Online Application Form for Future Use.
In this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding Income Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding Income Tax MTS Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.