- 1 CTET Online Application Form 2018
- 1.1 CTET Online Registration Details:
- 1.1.1 CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.1.2 CTET 2018 Application Fee:
- 1.1.3 CTET 2018 Selection Procedure:
- 1.1.4 CTET Exam Pattern 2018:
- 1.1.5 CTET 2018 Exam Syllabus
- 1.1.6 CTET 2018 Online Test Series 2018
- 1.1.7 CTET Exam Preparation Tips
- 1.1.8 CTET Previous Year Question Paper
- 1.1.9 CTET Admit Card 2018
- 1.1.10 CTET 2018 Cut Off Marks
- 1.1.11 CBSE CTET 2018 Result
- 1.1.12 CTET Exam Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.1.13 How to Apply CTET 2018 Online Application Form:
- 1.1 CTET Online Registration Details:
CTET Online Application Form 2018
Hello Dear Viewers…! We are going to make an exclusive page which is going to represent all about CTET Exam. It is expected that CTET 2018 Notification is going to be released in the month of January 2018. Very soon Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct (CTET) Central Teacher Eligibility Test. So, candidates if you are Interested and eligible for CTET Exam than you have to fill CTET Online Application Form 2018 through the official site of CBSE. Very Soon officials of Central Board of Secondary Education activated the link of CTET Application Form at ctet.nic.in.
If it is your First attempt for CTET Exam than you have to get familiar with CTET Exam and also get familiar with CBSE. Every year Central Board of Secondary Education conduct CTET Exam for the appointment of (Class I-V) Primary Teacher and (Class VI-VIII) Upper Primary Teacher. Basically, CTET 2018 Exam will be conducted to fill all the vacant posts in schools like KVS/ NVS etc. So, Candidates if you want to get a Teacher Job in KVS or NVS School than you just have to pass CTET Exam. Below we provide many relevant details i.e. CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Notification Details and many more things.
CTET is an eligibility test which is must to be qualified to apply for TGT, PGT, BTC, TET, NTT Exams. Right now officials of CBSE not released an exact number of vacancies for CTET Exam. But a number of vacancies are going to divide into subzones. Whenever official notification gets release by CBSE than you’ll get the exact details about a number of vacancies and Zone wise number of posts. Candidates for further details kindly refer to the official site of CBSE.
CTET Online Registration Details:
- Exam Name: CTET 2018 (Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test)
- Conducting Body: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- Official Site: ctet.nic.in
CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Those Candidates who are going to Apply For CTET 2018 Exam they all must satisfy it’s Eligibility Criteria which is listed below. If you are going to apply for 1st to 5th Class Teaching Post or going to apply for Upper Primary Class i.e. 5th to 8th Standard for both eligibility criteria is Different so have a look.
Age Limit: Candidates Minimum age should be 18 years for CTET 2018 Exam and there is no upper age limit for CTET Exam.
Educational Qualification: For Lower Primary Class and Upper Primary Class Qualification Details Listed Below.
For Class 1st to 5th Educational Qualification Listed Below.
- Aspirants must have completed their Class 12th with at-least having 50% Marks or must have passed or appeared in Final Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- OR As per NCTE Regulations 2002 applicant must have secure their 50% Marks in 12th and Passed or appeared in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education.
- OR Secure their 50% Marks in 12th and Passed or Appearing in Final year exam in Diploma in Education (2 Years).
- OR Secure their 50% Marks in 12th and Passed or Appearing within 4 years of Graduation Degree.
- OR Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree and Passed or Appearing in Final year of Elementary Education.
For Class 6th to 8th Educational Qualification Listed Below.
- Applicant must have completed their Graduation Degree or appearing in final year of 2-year diploma in Elementary Education.
- OR Applicant must have completed their Graduation with at least 40% of Marks and completed or appearing in Final year of Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed).
- OR Completed their Graduation with at-least 50% Marks and Completed or Appearing in Final Year of B.Ed.
- OR Applicant should have done their 12th Class with having 50% and Passed or Appearing in the final year of B.sc.Ed/ A.Ed or B.A.Ed.
- OR Applicant must have completed their Graduation Degree with having 50% Marks and Passed or Appearing in 1 years B.Ed Program.
CTET 2018 Application Fee:
For Appearing in CTET 2018 Exam Candidates need to pay a decent amount of Application Fee. Category and Paper Wise Fee Details Listed Below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs 1000/- (For Paper I & II)
- For General and OBC Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs 600/- (Either Paper I or II)
- For Reserved Category i.e. SC/ST/PH Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs 500/- (For Paper I & II)
- For Reserved Category i.e. SC/ST/PH Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs 300/- (Either Paper I & II)
CTET 2018 Selection Procedure:
After filling Application Form Candidates you all need to know about CTET Selection Method. In this Para, we are going to share CTET Selection Procedure. Firstly Qualifying Marks for CTET Exam in 60% and below we provide Paper Wise Selection Method.
- Paper I: This paper is for those candidates who are going to appear for Lower Primary Teacher.
- Paper II: This Paper is for those candidates who are going to appear for Upper Primary Teacher.
CTET Exam Pattern 2018:
Below we are going to provide Exam Pattern for CTET 2018 Exam. There is different Exam Pattern for Both Papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Here is full CTET 2018 Exam Pattern in Prescribed Format.
- For Paper 1 (Class I to V) Primary Stage
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (Compulsory)||30||30|
- For Paper II (Class VI to VIII) Upper Primary
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Langauge I (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Science and Mathematics (For Maths and Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies (For SST Teacher)||60||60|
CTET 2018 Exam Syllabus
CTET 2018 Exam Question Paper consists of all Multiple Choice Questions. And time duration of CTET Exam is two and half hours and all question comprises 1 Mark Each and there is no negative marking is applied to the wrong answer. CTET 2018 Exam (Paper 1) will be conducted in the Morning Session for (Class I to V). In the Evening Session Paper 2 will be held for (Class VI to VIII). All the questions will be asked from i.e. Child Development and Pedagogy Mathematics, Social Studies, Child Development, Environmental Studies and Social Science.
CTET 2018 Online Test Series 2018
Those Candidates who are going to appear for CTET 2018 Exam and also want good grades than they all have to do good preparation for CTET Exam. In these days almost every exam is conducting via Online Mode which means very few exam are conducted via Pen Paper Mode. And as well CTET Exam is also based on Computer. So, candidates are advised to they all can take a test on the internet for CTET 2018 Exam. There are so many tools and websites who deal with Competitive Exam Questions. So, you just need to take a test and try to finish that test within 2 and half hours.
CTET Exam Preparation Tips
Applicant if you want to clear your CTET Exam than in this paragraph we are going to share some tips and tricks so you each easily touch the benchmark of CTET Qualifying Marks. Firstly, you all need to Set a Goal and you have to Go through with the CTET Exam Syllabus. And mostly focus on Pedagogy and on other topics as well and You can also join the crash course for CTET exam and just be confident and Remain Stress-Free.
CTET Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates as you all know every year Central Board of Secondary Education conducts CTET Exam. So, candidates are advised to while CTET Exam Preparation they all must solve CTET Previous Year Question Paper. With the help of CTET Previous Year Papers, candidates can easily aware of Exam Pattern and it’s Syllabus.
CTET Admit Card 2018
Before 10 to 15 days of CTET Exam, The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release Admit Card via online mode through the official site. Which means candidates need to Download their CTET Admit Card via Online Mode and there is no option of Delivering of CTET Admit Card on Resident. While Downloading CTET Exam Admit Card Candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Password. And only those candidates will be able to download their CTET Admit Card who have successfully applied for CTET Exam.
CTET 2018 Cut Off Marks
Basically, CTET Cut Off Marks are the minimum qualifying score so candidates have to score for qualify the CTET Exam. And the CTET 2018 Qualifying Marks are 60% and Above. Which means candidates need to secure at least 60% marks in the Exam. CTET 2018 Cut Off Marks will be based on the total marks of both papers. So, candidates you just keep focusing on your CTET Exam Preparation to touch the Benchmark of Category Wise Cut off Marks.
CBSE CTET 2018 Result
It is expected that after 1 or 2 months of CTET Exam The Central Board of Secondary Education will release CTET 2018 Result on their official web portal. And CTET 2018 Result will be announced for those candidates who have scored the qualifying marks in CTET Entrance Exam. Candidates can easily check their CTET Result by using their Date of Birth (DOB). CTET Result 2018 contains Candidates Name, Roll Number, Subject Wise Total Marks. So, candidates when CTET 2018 Result will be released officially you all will be notified on the same page.
CTET Exam Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of CTET Online Application Form 2018||February 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of CTET 2018 Online Application Form||February 2018|
|Online Correction Date in CTET 2018 Application Form||March 2018|
|Issue of CTET 2018 Admit Card||March 2018|
|CTET 2018 Online Exam Date||April 2018|
|CTET 2018 Result Date||Updated Soon|
|Dispatching of CTET Marks Certificate||Updated Soon|
The above-mentioned dates are tentative. Right Now there is no official confirmation regarding CTET Exam Dates. So, candidates are advised to keep visiting on the same page for further updates.
Important and Useful Link:
- CTET Information Bulletin (In English): Check Here
- CTET Application Fee Status: Click Here
- Check CTET Exam Cities: Check Here
- CTET 2018 Exam Notification: Click Here
How to Apply CTET 2018 Online Application Form:
Right now Central Board of Secondary Education yet not release the CTET 2018 Online Application Form. But before Online Application CBSE will release CTET Exam Notification on their official website which is in the form of PDF so, you can easily download it as well. Candidates are advised to submit their CTET Online Application Form before it’s the Last Date. Very Soon CTET 2018 Notification is going to release. Below we provide some steps of Applying online for CTET 2018 Exam.
- Candidates need to visit the official site of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in
- Now Click on Apply Online Button.
- Now you have to register for CTET and save your Registration Number for future use.
- With the whole Instructions, CTET 2018 Online Application Form will appear on your device screen.
- Now Fill Whole Application Form with relevant details.
- Upload all Scanned Documents i.e. Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your Application Fee via Net Banking, Challan, Debit Card. Credit Card etc.
- Now Take a Print of your Online Application Form for Future Use.
In this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding CTET 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates if you have any query regarding LIC AAO Exam ping us through the below provided comment section.