- 1 CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018
- 2 CBSE UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 UGC NET 2018 Online Application Form
CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018
Hell Dear Viewers..! On this page we are going to share all details regarding UGC NET 2018 Exam Notification and all its Important Dates. We are going to share some deep detail regarding Scheduling of Upcoming NET Exam in the year of 2018. Every year NET Exam is conducted by CBSE two times. But Previous year i.e. 2017 CBSE Conduct NET Exam only Once and the reason is overburdening of conducting various competitive exam in all over India. Last Year CBSE has written a letter to the HRD Ministry to conduct future NET Exam. And this is the main reason behind why Central Board of Secondary Education did not release the Notification for June 2017. Only CBSE NET Notification is released in the month of August 2017 and Exam was conducted on 5th November.
After discussion between CBSE and HRD Ministry officials of HRD Ministry decided to relieve CBSE of Conducting Future NET Exams. Now they form a Committee which is known as (NTA) “National Testing Agency” who is going to conduct CBSE NET Exam and Many more like NEET, JEE, and CTET which is currently conducting by CBSE Department. It is expected that onwards from 2018 NTA will take over all CBSE Exams. So, those candidates who have appeared for CBSE NET 2017 Exam and not been able to qualify for CBSE NET Exam So, candidates there is no need to worry about it. Very soon CBSE is going to release NET 2018 Notification on their official web portal. And from the year of 2018 NET Exam will be conducted twice a year. Candidates can appear for both the NET Exam in the year of 2018 as from 2019. It is quietly expected that there are some changes will be introduced in NET Exam Syllabus and its Exam Pattern.
Below we are going to discuss UGC NET 2018 Notification. So, those applicants who are willing to appear for NET 2018 Exam they all have to read the whole post very carefully before submission of Online Application before its closing date.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Notification
Very soon Central Board of Secondary Education will announce UGC NET 2018 Exam Notification and NET Exam is likely to be conducted twice in the year of 2018.
- 1st NET Exam will be held in the month of June/ July 2018.
- 2nd NET Exam will be held in the month of December 2018 or January 2019
Every year SSC and UPSC will release their Exam Calander in advance but the CBSE did not disclose them any Exam Calander. They always release their Important Dates in the form of surprise. They announce Notification and Exam Dates very unexpectedly which is too surprising for students. In the year of 2017 UGC NET Exam was announced on 8th August 2017. So, as well this year we can not predict the Exact UGGC NET Notification Date.
It is expected that In the upcoming month of April 2018 Next NET Exam Notification will be released by the officials. Actual Exact Date will be announced very soon and all dates will be mention on the same page.
How to Get CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018?
Below we are going to provide some ways to get CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018.
1) CBSE Website: This is the First and most efficient way to get NET Notification. NET Exam is conducted by CBSE on behalf of UGC. And CBSE has an exclusive website which is www.cbse.net.in its main work is sharing all information regarding UGC NET Exam.
- Firstly, Open the CBSE NET Website i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in or www.cbse.net.in
- And on the upper right side of the official site, there is a column named with “News and Events” which contains all Latest and Upcoming Information regarding NET Exam.
- On the top bar of the website, there is an option of “Schedule of Examinations” which also contains all schedule of Upcoming NET Exam.
2) UGC NET 2018 Website: This website is the main hub for UGC NET Stuff. With the help of this website, you can get Not Only the UGC NET Notification also detailed information regarding UGC NET Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Preparation Material for NET Exam and Previous Year Question Paper. You can easily access this Website at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
3) Employment Newspaper: Or you can get UGC NET Notification through the Employment Newspaper. Every Year CBSE releases its Notification in Employment Newspaper in Hindi this newspaper also known as Rogzgaar Samachar. The whole Notification of UGC NET Exam is going to Publis in Employment Newspaper.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Those Candidates who are planning to appear for UGC NET 2018 Exam. Then they all have to check the Revised Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET 2018 Exam. For all UGC NET Applicants, we have some important news for them for Upcoming UGC NET Exam 2018. Before applying or appearing in UGC NET Exam you all have to aware with it’s some facts. Few months ago CBSE had written a letter to the Ministry of HRD regarding conduction of NET exam in future. In letter they wrote from now they are not capable to conduct NET Exam in future and the reason they mention is lot of burden of conducting various i.e. 10th & 12th Board Exam, CTET and various Exams.
Previous Year (2017) NET Exam was held only once a year. And burden is the main reason that there was no NET Exam Notification in April 2017. And as per UGC Exam Calander NET Exam wad held in the month of November 2017. Below we are going to provide details for those who are New to applying or appearing for UGC NET Exam.
(NET) Stands for National Eligibility Test which is All India Open Entrance Exam for hiring or recruiting capable candidates for the post of Assistant Professors in Universities or Colleges in all over India. Basically its a gateway for applying Research Fellow profiles. So, if you want to get Entry Level Teaching Jobs in Universities or Colleges then NET Exam Compulsory. In the year of 2018 CBSE is going to Conduct NET Exam on behalf of UGC.
Below we are going to discuss about UGC NET Eligibility Criteria i.e. Age Limit and Educational Qualification. So, those who are planning to apply for UGC NET Exam they all have to read the whole post very carefully. Applicants have to apply on or before its closing date.
Basic Facts of Eligibility Criteria for NET Exam
- In NET 2018 Exam, you are going to appear for Award for (JRF) Junior Research Fellow and for Assistant Professor or for both, So, while filling application form you need to mention it in the Application Form.
- You Selection for the post of Junior Research Fellow and for the post of Assistant Professor is depend on your performance in all the three papers of NET. So, those candidates who get qualified on NET Exam they will be considered for JRF.
- And those candidates who get qualified for the post of Assistant Professor, they should not merely qualifying the NET Exa, and would not get selected for the post of Assistant Professor, their selection procedure will be made by the Rules and Regulation of Concerned Universities/ Colleges.
- That applicant who get selected for “Award of JRF” they will receive Fellowship for UGC under various schemes, after that they can find their Placement in IIT’s/ Institutions/ Universities.
- JRF Qualifying Candidates can get “JRF Award Letter” which is valid for 2 years from the date of issuing of Letter.
Age Limit Criteria for UGC NET 2018 Exam
- For Eligibility of Assistant Professor: For this Post, there is No Upper and Lower Age Limit. Which means anyone can appear for NET Exam for the Post of Assistant Professor.
- For (JRF) Junior Research Fellow: For the post of Junior Research Fellow applicant age should not more than 28 years.
1) Age Relaxation of 5 years will be provided for below-providing candidates.
- SC/ ST’s
- Women Candidates
- (PWD) Person with Disabilities
- And for those who have Research Experience.
2) Age Relaxation of 3 years will be given to those candidates who have done their LLM Degree (Master’s in Law).
Who Can Appear for UGC NET Exam 2018 (Educational Qualification)
- Applicant must have done their Masters Degree with not less than 55% Marks in Post Graduation Subject. And those candidates who belong to reserved category i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and (PWD) Person With Disabilities they only need 50% Marks in their Post Graduation Subject.
- And those candidates who are in the Final Year of their Master’s Degree and whose final year result is not yet released they all can appear for NET Exam on a provisional basis. They all must have passed their PG Degree with required percentage within 2 years from NET Result Date.
- 5% Marks Relaxation will be given to those candidates who are Ph.D. Holders and completed their Post Graduation on or before 19th September 1991.
- Candidates if you have completed your PG Diploma/ Certificate from Indian University/ Institute OR Completed their Degree or Diploma from Foreign University/ Institution then you must ascertain from the equivalence of Diploma or Degree in Master’s Degree which is recognized Indian Universities or you can do it from the Website association of Indian Universities (AIU) which is www.aiuweb.org.
UGC NET 2018 Online Application Form
- NET Exam Conducting Authority: On Behalf of UGC, CBSE is going to conduct NET Exam. Prior in the year of 2012 NET Exam was conducted by UGC and After 2012 its CBSE responsibility to conduct NET Exam and In 2017 CBSE had written to HRD Ministry for unable to conduct NET Exam.
- And in the year of 2018 NET Exam will be conducted by CBSE and thereafter (NTA) National Testing Agency will conduct NET Exam. And not only NET Exam NTA is going to conduct all Exams of CBSE i.e. CTET, NEET etc
UGC NET 2018 Selection Procedure
- Candidates need to secure at least 40% Marks as aggregate in all 3 papers i.e. Paper-1, Paper-2 and Paper-3. Which means Candidates need to secure 140 Marks out of 350 in all Papers. And Reserved Category Candidates i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates need to secure 35% Marks.
- Those Candidates who appeared in all three Papers and Clerk Round 1 then for them a separate merit list will be prepared Subject and Category Wise.
- Number of Slots for Eligibility of Assistant Professor is equal to 6% for all candidates who appeared for all three paper of NET Exam.
- Separate Merit List will be prepared for JRF Award amongst those candidates who qualified the NET figuring. And Step 3 Merit List is going to prepared according to the below provided Formula.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern
UGC NET 2018 Exam Comprises of 3 Papers (Paper-1, Paper-2 & Paper-3)
- All three papers comprise with only Objective Type Questions.
- All Papers will be held on Same Day. Exact Exam date will be notified once the official notification announced.
- Non Negative Marking is applicable for UGC NET Exam.
UGC NET 2018 Syllabus
There is a total of 100 Subjects in UGC NET Exam and you can appear in that subject which you have done your Post Graduation. And if you have done your Post Graduation in more than 2 subjects, then you can appear in any one of these Subject. Cause UGC does not allow to appear for 2 Subjects at Same Time. If you are willing to appear for both subjects than you can appear for another NET Exam.
Paper-1 Exam Syllabus: Paper-1 is of General Nature and Questions and this sections comprise of below provide topics.
- Reasoning Ability
- Teaching/ Research Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Divergent thinking
Paper 2 and 3 Exam Syllabus: Exam Syllabus for Paper-2 and 3 has almost everything you have studies about the subject in your Degree and Post Graduation. Candidates are advised to check the CBSE NET Official Website and check the whole syllabus or you can download Detailed Syllabus for UGC NET 2018 Exam.
UGC NET Registration 2018
Candidates if you have fulfilled the above-provided eligibility criteria and willing to apply for NET Exam than you all have to submit your Application Form which is via Online Mode before its Closing Date.
Document Required: Before applying for UGC NET 2018 Exam you should have below provided documents.
Scanned Copies of Photograph and Signature
- Passport Size Photograph of a size having 4 kb to 40 kb. Which Dimension should be (Height (4.5 CM) and Width (3.5 CM))
Note: Applicant should keep their Aadhar Number and all related documents like Post Graduation Certificate cause these details need to be entered in the Online Form.
UGC NET Application Fee 2018
Applicant needs to Pay Rs 1000/- as Application Fee via Online Mode or through ICICI Challan. And OBC Candidates need to Pay Rs 500 and SC/ ST & PWD Candidates need to Pay Rs 250.
- Online Payment mode comprises with Credit/ Debit Cards.
- Payment through Challan, the applicant need to deposit the Application fee in any of ICICI, Canara and Syndicate Bank Branches.
Important Dates for NET 2018 Exam
|Releasing Date of NET 2018 Notification||March/ April 2018|
|Availability of Online Form||March/ April 2018|
|Availability of NET 2018 Admit Card||2nd Week of June 2018|
|NET 2018 Exam Date||Last Week of June to 3rd Week of July 2018|
|Challenging of Answer Key||Last Week of August 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||September 2018|
UGC NET Contact Details
If you need more information regarding UGC NET 2018 Exam than you can easily contact with CBSE for your queries through the below-provided address.
(CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education
H-149, Sector – 63, Noida
District Gautam Budh Nagar – 201 309 (UP)
Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in
Telephone Number: 7042399520, 7042399525, 7042399521, 7042399526
In this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding UGC NET 2018 Application Form So, candidates if you have any query regarding UGC NET Exam ping us through the below provided comment section.