- 1 AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 AP Police Constable & SI Vacancies
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Hello, Dear Government Job Seekers..! Very Soon Andhra Pradesh Police Department is going to release an employment notification for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector (SI). So, those candidates who are seeking Police Jobs in Andhra Pradesh State they all can apply for it in prescribed application format for the total of 10500 Constable and Sub Inspector Posts. So, candidates if you want to make your career in government sector then this a Golden Opportunity for all of you. Interested and Eligible candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh Constable and Sub Inspector Post. The applicant may apply for AP Police Constable Recruitment on or before the last date of Submission of Online Application. Candidates before applying you all must have to aware of it’s Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply etc are mentioned below.
Very Soon (APSLPRB) Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board will announce SI Constable Notification in the form of PDF. And after 1 or 2 Days of releasing of Notification Online Registration gets started. So, candidates you all just need to go through the whole eligibility criteria which are provided below. This Massive Recruitment is held for the post of GD Constable and (SI) Sub Inspector. The total of 10,500 Vacancies will be divided for Male and Female candidates there are 9500 vacancies for Male Candidates and 1000 Posts for Female Candidates. Candidates this is a wonderful opportunity for all of you to make or shape your career in AP Police Department for the post of GD Constable and Sub Inspector. For Applying you all must have completed your 10th/12th or completed any graduation degree for AP Police GD Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018-19. An applicant may apply through the official site of Andhra Pradesh Police Department i.e. www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in, www.appolice.gov.in & www.slprb.ap.gov.in.
AP Police Constable & SI Vacancies
After completion of the whole selection procedure, selected candidates can get attractive salary package of Rs 9,300 to 34,800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/- And many more perks offered by the Andhra Pradesh Police Department. Each and Every Detail are mentioned in the official notification of AP Police Constable and SI Recruitment which is going to flash on the official web portal of MP Police. This page is going to guide you everything regarding MP Police Recruitment 2018.
AP Police Recruitment Notification 2018
- Organisation Name: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)
- Post Name: Constable (GD) and Sub Inspector
- Total Number of Vacancies: 10,500 Vacancies
- Qualification: 10th, 12th & Degree
- Official Site: www.appolice.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Age criteria for AP Police Constable & SI (Sub Inspector) is Listed Below.
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Jobs their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates up to 5 years. i.e. SC/ ST/ PWD/ PH and Women.
Educational Qualification: Qualification Criteria for AP Police Constable and SI (Sub Inspector) is listed below.
- Applicant if you are going to apply for AP Police Sub Inspector or Constable Vacancies then you all must have completed your 10th/ 12th or Graduation in relevant field from recognized board or Institution with a minimum passing percentage.
Application Fee: While Applying for AP Police Constable or SI Online Application Form Candidates have to pay category wise application fee.
- Those candidates who belong to General and (OBC) Other Backward Class category they all have to pay Rs 400/-
- Those candidates who belong to (SC) Schedule Caste/ (ST) Schedule Tribe and others they all have to pay Rs 200/-
Selection Method: Selection of candidates for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector Post will be made on (PMT) Physical Measurement Test, (PET) Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, and Personal Interview/ Document Verification. So, candidates if you want to get selected in Andhra Pradesh Police Department then you have to clear all rounds.
AP Police Written Exam Syllabus (Topics):
- History of India, Indian National Movement, Indian culture
- Indian Geography, Polity, and Economy
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance
- Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability
AP Police Written Exam Pattern
- Written exam level is on Intermediate Level
- Exam type is objective time questions MCQs
- Maximum marks are 200
- Total questions are 200
- Exam maximum time is 3:00 hours
Physical Standard for Male Candidates:
- Height: 167.6 cms,
- Chest: Should not be less than 86.3 cms
- Expandable:5 cms
Physical Standard for Female Candidates:
- Height – 157.5 cms
- Weight – 47 Kgs
- 100 Meters in 15 Seconds
- 800 Meters in 170 Seconds
- High Jump: 1.20 Meters
- Long Jump: 3.80 Meters
- Shot put ( 7.26 Kgs): 5.60 Meters
- Right eye 6/6.
- Left eye 6/6.
- Right eye 0/5.
- left eye 0/5.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Updated Soon
- AP Police Prelims Exam Date: Updated Soon
AP Police Jobs Notification 2018: Download Here
AP Police Recruitment 2018: Online Application Form
How to Apply For AP Police Constable & SI Online Application Form 2018?
- Firstly visit the official site of AP Police.
- Now Search for Apply Online Link
- Click on it and fill whole Application Form with Relevant Details.
- Pay your Application Fee (Via Online or Offline Mode)
- Revise your Filled Online Application Form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Take a copy of your Application Form for future use.
n this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding MP Police Constable & SI 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding MP Police Constable Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.